Automatic Engineering Inc. was founded in January 1938 by Lloyd T. Gibbs in Tulsa, Oklahoma as the Lloyd T. Gibbs Company. The company changed its name to Automatic Engineering in 1969 under the direction of President Richard Gibbs. Russell Gibbs now runs the company as the third generation president. AEI has represented Layne & Bowler since 1958 and ASCO since 1961.
Cogent is pleased to announce the recent agreement between Automatic Engineering and Cogent for AEI to join eight best in class partner companies – Vandevanter Engineering, Fluid Equipment, BRI, Water Technology Group, Vanco, iME and Lee Mathews under the Cogent corporate umbrella.
Automatic Engineering which will continue to do business under . . .